Thursday, December 23, 2010

Delusional

WTF? I got bombarded with this nonsense the second I signed on to chat.

delusional mm i just had bareback a few hours ago
delusional filled her up 2 times
bareback_grrl great
delusional i love it
bareback_grrl obviously
delusional did you get filled up a lot again ?
delusional she was nice slick and tight
delusional i love it when the cunt stretches on my thick dick
bareback_grrl i'm sorry, have we spoken before?
delusional yes
delusional but i guess you chose to be upright again. i think i am sorry as well and rather help others in the future which had bad luck picking up something by barebacking - such as STD's. third time you start bein unfriendly.
delusional good bye
bareback_grrl upright? ok then. do you know what upright means?
delusional yep
delusional get a mirror
delusional dumb bitch
bareback_grrl i suggest you look up the word "upright"
delusional oh yes. not me you piece of upright shit. i dislike your attitude. bye. done
bareback_grrl and i truly have no idea what you're talking about with helping people with STDs. unless you're a doctor I doubt you’re a help
delusional dreamer
bareback_grrl the word you're looking for is UPTIGHT
delusional you'll pick somethin up
delusional me not.
delusional bye
delusional dipshit

*blocked*

1 comment:

  1. There it goes, it fell off, I actually LMAO. Certainly saves time losing weight.

    I've been reading your IM's from Idiots and they are hilarious. I just hope to never show up here......

    ReplyDelete