Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wan have fun?

jj2008: hi
bareback_grrl: hello
jj2008: fun?
bareback_grrl: pardon me?
jj2008: wan have fun?
bareback_grrl: excuse me? i only speak english, and english that is not
jj2008: ?
bareback_grrl: ?
bareback_grrl: so typical
jj2008: y
bareback_grrl: what? I said i speak english
jj2008: i speak english also
bareback_grrl: so far you haven't proven that to me
jj2008: prove what
bareback_grrl: "wan have fun?" is not english, nor is just typing random letters
jj2008: oh
jj2008: i mean want to have fun?
bareback_grrl: and who the fuck are you?
jj2008: someone nice
bareback_grrl: do i personally know you?
jj2008: no
bareback_grrl: how did you find me?
bareback_grrl: excuse me, i asked you a question
jj2008: babble
bareback_grrl: you were rude enough to IM me, the least you could do is answer
bareback_grrl: babble? what the hell does that mean?
jj2008: person
bareback_grrl: red
bareback_grrl: ooooh i can say random words too!
bareback_grrl: studebaker!
jj2008: lol
jj2008: u are cute
bareback_grrl: what?
bareback_grrl: kdbo ld nno
jj2008: yeah cute
jj2008: can i know you more?
bareback_grrl: random letters! w00t!
bareback_grrl: i have no idea what you're talking about, and as i said before I only speak english, and you don't seem to have a grasp of it, so enjoy yourself with someone else
jj2008: i know but u are rude
bareback_grrl: sorry, no comprende

No comments:

Post a Comment